Just from the name alone, you can imagine that Hawk Pro DLG is the next generation of our well-known Hawk DLG.
But it’s not that simple 😉
Hawk Pro is a completely new 1-meter DLG model by the same manufacturer, however, with a full-scale F3K technology brought to the 1-meter class.
Hawk Pro Differences To Hawk
- Hawk Pro features Rohacell wing core, compared to the XPS in the original Hawk
- Hawk Pro has a modern Synergy family airfoil, the same one used in our Falcon F3K Model
- Hawk Pro has a nose cone, instead of a hatch for the pod access
- Hawk Pro features a larger pod for servos and electronics – one of the most often concerns we had about the original Hawk design
- Hawk Pro will bring you a whole new experience, compared to what you had with the original Hawk
Hawk Pro will be manufactured in Light and Regular carbon layups.
Choose the design you like and we’ll make it just for you!
As with all our models, you can purchase Hawk Pro as Receiver-Ready, where we install the servos and all hardware for you at the factory. Or, you can get a kit instead and build it yourself.
For your convenience, Hawk DLG Build Instruction is available online
Servos – Dymond D47, Chaservo LV06 or DS06, Blue Bird BMS101, KST X06, Hitec HS40 (Emax ES9051/Turnigy MX-95 or JX DHV56MG/Turnigy D56MG w/o a lower casing)
Battery – Tattu 3.7V 380mAh 1S LiPo or similar
Receiver – FrSky Archer GR6, FrSky Archer R4, Lemon Rx 6Ch, or similar
|Hawk Pro DLG Control Throws and Camber Settings|
|CG||58-60 mm from wing leading edge|
|Elevator||“Touch-the-boom” up & max down|
|Ailerons||7mm up & 7mm down (optional negative differential)||Brakes||16-22mm down|
|Speed/Zoom||0mm (aligned with the root)|
|Min Thermal||3mm down|
|Max Thermal||6mm down|